the randomness that I call my life

Friday, June 16, 2006

And sadly, it's over

OMG! How much fun was this week?!!!??! I know I had a fantabulous time!
It was soooo great to finally meet both Scott and John. They were both a lot of fun and just what I expected. And of course it was wonderful as always to see Kerri and Terry and the kids and Leeayn!! Why don't we all live closer again?? Eh, we'd probably get tired of each other. ha ha

I realized that I didn't get as many pictures as I thought.....even less good ones. But here's the few I have.


Kerri striking a pose waiting for the fireworks.
Larilyn and Emily 'bonding'
Traci and Mitchel 'bonding' ;)
Terry and Leeayn. You have to look closely though.....it's hard to see Terry with that camoflauge shirt on. ha ha
Kerri posing again with Emily's hat
Emily and Kerri (but I don't remember what they were doing)
Pat and Cindy :)
After we invaded Pat and Cindy's lunch with her mom and sister.

I can't wait for the next trip!! Don't forget.....I am campaigning for the Jonas 2007 trip!! :)
And I can't wait to see more of everybody else's pictures. :)

8 Comments:

  • I can't tell if I look stoned or just stupid in that first picture.

    I had a great time, fun pictures! I'm updating mine every day with new ones from the trip!

    I think me and Mitchel are still on California time, cause we don't want to get up in the morning.

    Of course last night (or this morning) at Karaoke, I'm like... 'but it's only midnight in California!!' But the bar was still closing :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  

  • Okay in never realized how much taller Pat is than Cindy....Hmm maybe Pat was wearing heels....

    Great Pics...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was, Nat. You know, he's not allowed to wear the dress anymore. ;) ha ha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

  • Well Cindy has to draw the line somewhere....Wait how do you know he doesn't wear the dress anymore....You never can tell about certain people....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

  • I'm going to leave that one alone. lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:39 PM  

  • Great pictures. Good times had by all! (I hope)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 PM  

  • You promised Johnny Depp photos!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 PM  

  • calm down woman! I was putting the next blog together while you typed that! It took me almost two hours. :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home