the randomness that I call my life

Sunday, April 16, 2006

blah blah blah

So I decided it was time to change it up a bit. I think I like it this way....except for the way the comments are set up now. But my html knowledge is extremely limited, so I'm not sure how to change that. If you are as confused as I am about it, you have to click on the number next to the title of the blog to comment. We'll see how it goes.....

While I was making the picture at the top Larilyn commented that I like a lot of Jack's. Even weirder than that is that all their intials are J.S. Jack Shephard (Lost), Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington. (enter Twilight Zone music here) Oh, and Jack Daniel"S" (ha ha totally kidding)
Anyway, yes I know I am pathetic. Humor me anyway.

Easter was relatively quiet around here. Most of the family went to church and while they were gone my good friend Joe came and visited me. :) He was down from Utah just for the day, so it was really cool that he came by for a couple of hours. I don't get to see him too often. Tonight we had our family dinner. Very low key and uneventful.

Went to Disneyland again last night with Larilyn. Went to see Barrage while they are here at California Adventure. They are a VERY COOL violin group that play and sing and dance. They used to play at Disneyland a lot a couple of years ago, but have been gone so it was great to see them back. Unfortunately it was just for this week, so I was only able to catch them a couple of times. Hopefully they will be back. :)

Wow...this blog is extremely boring. I'll try to liven it up with a movie quote from Anchorman:

Ron Burgundy: "I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."
Veronica Corningstone: "Really."
Ron Burgundy: "People know me."
Veronica Corningstone: "Well, I'm very happy for you."
Ron Burgundy: "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

7 Comments:

  • *wakes up* Oh, oh, I am sorry....I was asleep until that extremely interesting quote which I've NEVER heard before. ;)

    LaRelle, you should buy stock in Jack in the Box.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • Yes, you have a Jack obsession.

    Jack Daniels.. yea Joking...rriiiiight

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • What exactly are you implying?!?!? :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 PM  

  • I am just thrilled to be added to the special people, currently known as tanner talk. I'm honored to have a place ...... lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 PM  

  • Black is always good, love the new look!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 PM  

  • I figured out how to make a post!!!

    (although I have nothing to say)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home