the randomness that I call my life

Sunday, April 23, 2006

summer movie excitement!!

Stolen directly from Amber....
I bring you my list of movies I am excited for (and not as excited for) that are coming out this summer! :)

Starting off with the ones I'm very much excited for......
Anybody that knows me to any extent will know that I am ridiculously excited for PIRATES!!!!
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest to be exact.
Comes out July 7th and I'm hoping to be at Disneyland for the June 24th premiere so I can see the stars in person!! Of course I might faint if I actually see Johnny Depp in person....but I think I'll take my chances. :)

Click
starring Adam Sandler, Kate Beckinsale and Christopher Walken. 1. Love Adam Sandler 2. LOVE Christopher Walken So it's a match made in heaven. Plus the storyline, though completely fantasy, looks like a cute idea and should be really funny. :)

Cars
I love all Disney/Pixar movies, so this probably won't be an exception.

The Break-Up
Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. Looks really funny and it's by the same guy that did Down with Love, so I'm hoping it's going to be good.

Lady in the Water
The next movie by M. Night Shamalamalamalam ;) I've loved all of his movies except for Unbreakable, so this should be great.

The Omen
Looks like it's going to be FREAKY! It's a remake of the orginal. I hope it's as creepy as it looks and doesn't suck.

Other big movies coming out:
MI3
I've actually never seen the first two, and I'm becoming less and less of a Tom "Insane" Cruise fan, so I probably won't see it. Maybe I'll Netflix the trilogy someday.

X3
Never really seen the first two of these either....just parts of both. this one looks cool though so I'll probably Netflix the first two and catch up. :)

Superman Returns
I am semi interested in this. Looks like it would be good. Never was really into any of the older Superman movies though. Plus the guy playing him is pretty cute.

Poseidon
Looks like a decent movie. Never saw the original though.

Snakes on a Plane
Destined to be a cult classic I think. I'll probably Netflix it if I don't see it in theaters.

Anyway......that's my .02 worth. Take it or leave it. :p

4 Comments:

  • Thanks for updating me on the movies that are coming soon to the theaters. Movies are something that I see few and far between now. Out of your list, I would love to see Pirates and Cars.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • You are such a stealer. ;0)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

  • I don't have an official List, but X3 and Pirates are my two "must see" movies.

    Click looks interesting for sure! Love that cast. And I do like M Night Shamalamadingdong's movies too. Although I almost think he should release them under another name so you're not trying to guess the 'twist' to the movie. I guessed it in "the village" like 20 minutes in. was a let down, but I didn't know a THING about Sixth Sense beforehand and loved it.

    I should pull out my Entertainment weekly summer movie guide and make a list.

    I sure hope I don't get an error message, I'm about to hit post!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • SOMEBODY NEEDS TO UPDATE!!

    What goes around comes around. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home