the randomness that I call my life

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

boredom


Playing favorites

Favorite color?Blue

...Band?Keane

...Taco Bell menu item?Ranchero chicken soft taco

...Candy bar?Babe Ruth

...Concert?Tie: Keane /Third Eye Blind and Goo Goo Dolls

...Movie quote?"But why is the rum gone?"

...Monopoly game piece?I don't know....the thimble

...Nickname?RaLelle, Cinderelley

...Pizza toppings?Pepperoni and pineapple

...cell phone service provider?T-Mobile

restaurant?
Applebees

....breakfast cereal?Honey Nut Cheerios

...website? (other than Myspace you nerd=)yahoo games

....roadtrip?only one I've ever done is to Utah....several times

....beer?bleh beer is nasty

This or That

Britney or Christina?Britney

Own a pet monkey or take part in a "heist"?pet monkey!

Team Jolie or Team Aniston?At first I was Team Aniston...now I'm Team Jolie

Paris or Nicole?Nicole (if I have to choose)

Firefighters or police officers?Firefighters

Silver or gold?Silver

Internet Explorer or Netscape?Firefox

Fly or drive?drive

Night or day?Night

Beer or liquor?um.....liquor?

Law & Order or CSI?LOST ;)

Glasses or contacts?neither

Martha Stewart: Domestic goddess or Satan's spawn?Domestic goddess who sold her soul

Godfather or Goodfellas?Godfather

Backstage or front row?Backstage

Keep Dreamin'

If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?hello? Johnny Depp!

If you won the lottery today, what's the first thing you would buy?A house

You're on death row - what's your last meal?chicken enchiladas from La Capilla

If you bought a puppy today, what would you name it?Fred

What is your dream job?movie critic

If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?New Zealand

If you magically had a kid tomorrow, what would you name it?Jack if it's a boy.....Bridget if it's a girl

If you could live anywhere on the planet, where would it be?probably here in Southern California (If Mr. Depp won't let me live on his island) ;)

Who would you "be a little gay" for?lol Catherine Zeta-Jones
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

What is your dream motor vehicle?Toyota Highlander hybrid

If you could go back in time, what historical period/event would you time travel to?not sure

If you could star in any movie, what would it be?Pirates of the Carribean :)

You're stranded on a desert island - what five members of the opposite sex (or same sex, if you so choose) would you want with you?Only 5? ;)
Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, David Duchovny, Matthew Fox, Josh Halloway

If you were having a dinner party, what four people (living or dead) would you invite?Johnny Depp (anybody getting a theme here?), Ellen Degeneres, Albert Einstien and Quentin Terrinteno

If you could get rid of one celebrity that annoys you, who would it be?just one? Paris Hilton

Randomness

What animal represents you best?monkey

Ever seen a pedestrian get hit by a car?not in real life thankfully

Where was the last place you went to on an airplane? Salt Lake City

What is your most cherished old school Nintendo game?Super Mario 3

How many times have you been out of the United States? 4

What food do you refuse to try?anything they make people eat on Fear Factor

What's your middle name?Marie

What is the coolest city you have ever been to?San Diego

Who do you IM with the most?probably Terry or Cindy or my uncle

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets: yay or nay?McDonald's: yay or nay: NAY!

Ever posted a glittery/animated comment on someone's Myspace page?No and I refuse to

Do you know who Glenn Coco is?as in from Mean Girls?

What television channel do you watch the most?ABC or E!

What perfume/cologne are you wearing right now?Just Cherry Blossom body spray from Bath and Body Works

What is your Starbucks beverage of choice?Iced Venti Caramel Macchiato with light ice and extra caramel and an extra shot of expresso
YUM!
Vanilla Bean frappachinos are pretty good too.

10 Comments:

  • That's a fun one Ralelle! I like the "get to know you" stuff.

    Can I steal?

    By Blogger Traci, at 10:26 AM  

  • yeah, let's make it blog tag, I say. I won't have to hardly change LaRelle's answers to make them mine. :)

    By Blogger Holly, at 3:36 PM  

  • Of course you can steal!! Where do you think I got it?? ;)

    Holly...lol You should live closer ;) we need to hang :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:20 PM  

  • I actually found that most hilarious... since I name anything Fred when I don't know what to call it, that's probably what I would call a puppry too. Except that the next puppy I get will be female.

    By Blogger Holly, at 9:38 AM  

  • I had a beta fish named Fred.

    Fred just seems to come to mind with animals. Mainly fish with me though.

    I have 3 goldfish with no names. I am afraid if I name them, then I'll get attached to them. LOL

    I'm stealing!!

    By Blogger Traci, at 11:18 AM  

  • me too!

    By Blogger Holly, at 7:27 PM  

  • Honey Nut Cheerios!!!

    I KNEW I LOVED YOU FOR A REASON

    By Blogger Lola, at 4:02 PM  

  • Update! It's April you know! LOL

    By the way, I was in your area yesterday. We were at Pala and then we stopped at that Mobil by the freeway onramp for a Gatorade.

    By Blogger Traci, at 3:51 PM  

  • maybe I'll update later tonight...I'm too lazy right now. :p

    Traci, that's like a mile from my house!!! I get gas there all the time. But I won't get mad at you because I was at Disneyland anyways. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:59 PM  

  • I'll get mad at you though Traci! How dare you???? ;)

    UPDATE! The natives are getting restless....and LaRelle, you know better than anyone what that means. :-D Muahaha!!

    By Blogger Larilyn, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home