the randomness that I call my life

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Apparantly the natives are getting restless ;)

So I guess I better update. But I really don't have much to say. (no comments from the peanut gallery please)
Went to Disneyland twice in the last week. First time was with a bunch of friends. It's becoming a bit of a ritual for us to hit up the bar at the hotel before going into the parks, so that's always interesting. ha ha But I forgot to ask the bartender if he knew how to make Kongaloosh. ;) His name is Nathan and he is really nice and he has a cool accent. Good times with good friends. Second time was with Larilyn. That trip was very spontaneous and it was a lot of fun. Larilyn of course had her new camera in tote, so she took a lot of pictures that night. You can see a few of them on HER BLOG. I especially thought that first picture of the castle was cool because it has orbs in it!! I'm intrigued by that sort of thing. If you don't know what orbs are you can read about them here. Maybe it's Walt! (Disney....not the boy from Lost) Anyway, we had a ton of fun. :)

Speaking of Lost......last night's episode was ok. Not on my top ten favorite episode list, that's for sure. I think after a few weeks of so much going on in each episode it was just a let down. It wasn't a horrible episode or anything....just not as action packed. The next new one looks better. Of course we have to wait three weeks for that one. (where is that eye rolling smiley when you need it?)
Here's a picture of Matthew Fox that I came across. Looks like his Party of Five days. he he But he was still hot.
AMBER...do you have a paper copy of this one?? Do you even still collect these?


Movie Reviews:
I saw The Benchwarmers with Larilyn on Tuesday night. It was pretty funny. Some of the dialogue was pretty cheesy and the acting was, well, average for Rob Schneider and David Spade....but it was still good. Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynomite) was really funny it it also. You should check it out if you get a chance, but it wouldn't hurt to wait for it to be on dvd.
I also watched Flight Plan with Jodie Foster. Good movie. You should rent it if you get a chance. It takes a while to get into it, but once it does it's good.
Wow....I sure give Roepert and Ebert a run for their money, eh? It's a wonder I don't get paid for this. :p
I remember the movie Clue was being discussed earlier this week somewhere....seriously if you have not seen that movie you need to rent it!! (Or buy it since somebody pointed out that it was like $5 at Target) It is one of the funniest movies ever and has a great cast, including my favorite actress of all time Madeline Kahn. so go get it. seriously. you won't be sorry. and even if you are it's only $5. Actually, if you go buy it and hate it I will give you your $5 back. I give it the LaRelle-antee. If you don't like it I'll buy it from you. Surely I can never have too many copies of it.
Current obsessions: Nothing really. I've been too busy with too many different things to be obsessing over individual things like I usually do. I've just been really into Lost the last few weeks with all the new episodes. Still really into the Pussycat Dolls cd. Don't remember if I mentioned that on here before. It's a pretty good cd. Good for dancing.
Sorry for my babbling.
Actually I'm not sorry. You guys wanted an update, so you got it. Nobody's forcing you to read this. ;)

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW FREAKING EXCITED I AM FOR JUNE!?!?!?!?! ;)
My butt is tired of sitting on this curb. Bring on the motor mansion and company!

Ok....I'm done. I think I'm going to go to Starbucks.
Monica, you should try the Vanilla Bean Frappachino. Not a hint of coffee in it. Just the best vanilla milkshake you'll ever have. Or maybe the White Chocolate Mocha (my drink of choice as of late). But of course I don't want to be responsible for you having to dump out another cup of coffee you don't like. Everybody else who is normal and likes coffee ;) should get a Caramel Macchiatto. Good stuff.

5 Comments:

  • That was a very random blog entry.....you're obsessed with the Pussycat Dolls CD? No idea!! ;)

    Orbs....maybe it's just the HM's ghosts out on their lunch break. ;)

    I should not be allowed to post when tired.

    By Blogger Larilyn, at 10:50 PM  

  • I like coffee miss priss, DUNKIN DONUTS

    By Blogger monica, at 7:07 AM  

  • oh crap and i hit enter by accident...as i was sayin'....ok, ok, i'll go today and get a caramel mochi whatcha call it, i have a gift certificate..it'll be free..might as well and while i'm there i'll get clue (we have a starbucks in the super target) kay? i'll let ya know what happens....

    By Blogger monica, at 7:09 AM  

  • I'm freakin excited too, but I'll add a "u" & a "c" and take out the "r" "e" and "a" out of the word "freakin"! LOL!

    Thanks for the update Ralelle!

    By Blogger Traci, at 12:03 PM  

  • Speaking of Mitchel being excited for June, how does he do watching fireworks these days? Cause LaRelle and I found a pretty good spot to watch them that is pretty quiet if he still doesn't like the noise.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home