the randomness that I call my life

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

UPDATE TIME!!

Isn't everybody so excited!?!??!
I'm sure you are......you've not been able to sleep at night.....lack of an appetite.....checking back here every half hour to see if I've updated. Come on, you know you have. ;)

Anyway.....
I really don't have much of anything exciting going on in my life as of late. My group at work has been changed around again....which has actually been really good because I'm not having to drive as far. That means saving money on the ridiculous gas prices.....for the running tally, we are at about $3.37 here. So work has actually been really good lately. We've been spending a lot of our time working in our garden. Now I am by no means a garden expert and have been pretty much learning as we are going here, but things are turning out pretty well. We even picked a bunch of lettuce we had grown to make a salad at our last monthly party and it was great. It's great for those guys to physically see the outcome of their hard work. We just planted a bunch of flowers, cucumbers and corn. And one of the other groups planted a bunch of tomato plants today. I'll have to take pictures to share this week. :)

Last Saturday Larilyn and I went to Disneyland for a couple of hours. (that's a big rub to some of you. you know who you are) We went to eat lunch, go on Haunted Mansion to see the cool new special effects (which are awesome!) and watch Billy Hill. Good times.
Sunday was highly uneventful. I did pretty much nothing productive all day. Slept in until 10, watched movies, and goofed around on the computer. I felt bad about not doing anything, but once in a while I really need a day like that. Sunday night was my friend Tim's birthday party at T.G.I. Friday's. more good times. ;)

So I've decided to start a new thing on here.....I'll call it my "crush" of the week. When I mentioned it to Larilyn she made the (sarcastic) comment that it would just be Johnny Depp every week......just as a different movie character. HA! What a silly idea Larilyn.
So here's my first week.....
JOHNNY DEPP AS EDWARD SCISSORHANDS:



















Ooooookkkkkkkk.....just kidding. This week's will be Josh Holloway. He plays Sawyer on Lost. (which if you haven't watched, you are CRAZY!) Best freakin show on television. Here's a few pics of the hottie himself:

So I guess that will do it for this time. You can now get back to your regularly scheduled lives. :)

6 Comments:

  • I feel like I've been rubbed....

    I love Josh Holloway Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That garden idea sounds cool. I'd kill everything though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 AM  

  • Ever wonder what Josh Holloway would look like w/out the 5 o clock shadow and short hair?

    The man's dimples are his best feature, besides his eyes, so lets get the boy a clean face and short hair to show them off, huh?

    Thanks for the update!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

  • It's about time I got an L1 update!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 PM  

  • I don't know, I think Josh is like Viggo, must be scruffy..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • I think Josh Holloway clean shaven would look as bad as Johnny Damon does...

    Some men need facial hair :)

    (here's looking to this comment actually staying here)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 AM  

  • Okay, I think I've been fairly patient with you up until this point and can fairly exclaim:

    IT'S UPDATE TIME AGAIN. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home