the randomness that I call my life

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas at DCA

Just wanted to share the few pictures I took at DCA last night. The first is of the big tree they have there...sorry it's blurry. And then the others are ones I took from the Sun Wheel. I thought they looked really cool. I especially like the last one.




I still have a few more WDW pics I'll get around to posting eventually.

Here's a couple of my favorite quotes from one of my new favorite movies, For Your Consideration:

"You can't throw the baby out with the bathwater because then all you have is a wet, critically injured baby. "

"You know what they say about blind prostitutes? You have to hand it to them!"

"Question. Would it surprise me to tell you that I am 1/8th Mighty Choctaw?"

You all should go see that movie. Good stuff.

Oh...and a BIG THANKS to Amber, my super awesome secret santa!! She rocks! :)

3 Comments:

  • You should have travelled just a little farther north last night and met us for "girls night out". It wasn't Disney, but it's always fun.

    Great photos.

    By Blogger Traci, at 4:13 PM  

  • And we are waiting to see what ya got!

    By Blogger monica, at 5:43 PM  

  • Thank you, thank you very much.

    By Blogger Amber, at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home