the randomness that I call my life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Magic Kingdom

Here's some more picture for ya :)
These are all from our first full day there. We spent a good part of the day at the Magic Kingdom.

As Leeayn put it....it's like Disneyland on steroidsI like the way their Haunted Mansion looks.


This Leota scared the crap out of me. Her eyes open every couple of minutes and look around. Can we say eepy-cray?
can I get a woot! for pirates? although I do have to say I like the one at Disneyland much better.

Alice in Wonderland and Mickey and Minnie topiaries

I heart Wheezy

THE FREAKIN PEOPLE MOVER!!!!! I am so hoping they decide to bring it back to Disneyland. One of my favorite rides.

This was a cute little Winnie the Pooh area.

Larilyn and I in front of the ginourmous castle
I'm not sure where DCA went. I think it must have sank into the big lake that was there. ???


Ok, I'll post more later :)

5 Comments:

  • Your so funny and I totally enjoy the comparing stuff!!

    I love people mover too....it's so relaxing and you can always walk right on... we often do it more than once when we need a break. "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow"... he he he.....

    Cutie pics for sure, keep 'em coming

    By Blogger monica, at 7:50 PM  

  • Good shots Larelle....and boy do you look thin in the one in front of the train station. I'm so proud of you.

    and lets hear a YAY for people movers!!! Or shall I just call it the rest stop ride!!!

    By Blogger Terry, at 5:54 AM  

  • I was thinking that same thing when I looked at your pictures. You are looking very thin. Congrats!!!

    Thank you for sharing your fun!!

    By Blogger Traci, at 10:11 AM  

  • Yay for LaRelle...

    More pictures..please

    By Blogger Lola, at 11:09 AM  

  • Thanks guys!! I will post more soon.

    Kerri...I hope you were doing the hip action when you said "walk across the street" ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home