the randomness that I call my life

Monday, October 02, 2006

Disneyland!

Here are a few pics from a recent trip to Disneyland!
Hillary, Paul and Patty are the best friends in the whole world!! :)

The Mickey flower planter out front

A HUGE pumpkin at the beginning of Main Street and the decorations that were on all the lamp posts
they had the CALIFORNIA sign all made of candy corn...
HAUNTED MANSION HOLIDAY!!!!
We took a few hat pictures just because we are too cool ;)
And then a couple more random pics.Paul looking tough in his pink cowboy hat. haha

We ended the night with Splash Mountain...because who doesn't want to get soaking wet when it's 60 degrees outside? Hello!

6 Comments:

  • So jealous of those decorations. Awesome!

    By Blogger Amber, at 6:41 PM  

  • Fun!

    By Blogger monica, at 7:28 PM  

  • Awwww, looks like a lot of fun LaRelle....Tell paul he should buy that cowboy hat!!!! LOL

    By Blogger Terry, at 5:28 AM  

  • I was there Saturday! Looks like I missed you by a day!

    The decorations rocked! They had Jack O Lanterns every where!

    Saturday it was sooo packed because they said Saturday was the last night of the "Believe" fireworks show.

    By Blogger Traci, at 10:08 AM  

  • I did look and I didn't see them. I asked in the hat store and the CM said they only had them in New Orleans Square...but I never saw them there. You know I spent time in the nightmare shop. :p

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:21 PM  

  • You know, looking at that picture of you and Paul (with the map over his mouth)...you guys have the exact same eyes there! I've never noticed it before....no wonder people always think we're related to him.

    By Blogger Larilyn, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home