the randomness that I call my life

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Room pics and MGM Studios

Ok, sorry I've been slacking.....here's some more pictures for your viewing enjoyment. :)

Here are some pictures of our hotel. It was super nice......it had a huge living area and a full kitchen, a huge bedroom and a ginourmous bathroom.






We spent one of our mornings at MGM Studios.
Here's one of the original carousel horses from Mary Poppins. It's on display in the cue for The Great Movie Ride.


Terry decided on a light snack....

And then she was nice enough to share with Leeayn.


Tower of Terror

The giant guitar outside of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Our picture from riding Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

The ugly sorcerer's hat they have in the middle of MGM.


Ok, more later.

Happy Turkey Day everybody!!! :)

6 Comments:

  • owww, love that you posted the room pics... that's awesome...sure makes me want to stay there...yeah right...but i can dream huh?

    By Blogger monica, at 11:29 AM  

  • Saratoga Springs

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:19 PM  

  • Great photos as always!

    By Blogger Traci, at 10:40 AM  

  • omg, were'nt you suppose to let me approve of the turkey pics before posting them!!!!! LOL gee, all of a sudden i want a turkey leg. I need to check your blog more often!

    By Blogger Terry, at 4:37 AM  

  • LOL was I?? well then do you approve? ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:12 AM  

  • I dont think I have any choice now!!!

    By Blogger Terry, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home