the randomness that I call my life

Friday, August 25, 2006

I think I'm the only one left......

I think everybody else already stole....I mean, did this. So I figured I'd jump in on it too. :)

[my name is]: LaRelle Marie Irvine

[in the morning i am]: annoyed that my alarm clock is going off when it is WAY too early
[love is]: fantastic
[i dream about]: when I remember my dreams (which is rarely) they are really strange

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: eyes...then teeth and smile
[last person u slow danced with]: i have no idea

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: Patty
[hugged:] probably Paul
[you instant messaged]: Jenna
[you laughed with]: Paul, Hillary, Patty, Ryan and Sara :)

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[could you live without the computer?]: that's not even funny to joke about
[what's your favorite food?]: chicken enchiladas
[whats ur favorite fruit?]: i love all fruit.....watermelon might be my favorite
[what hurts the most?] a paper cut probably. that's the worst thing. ;)
[trust others way too easily?]: No...quite the opposite usually. I'm suspicious of people.


-N U M B E R-
[of times i have had my heart broken?]: really probably only once (not that it was fun that one time)
[of hearts i have broken?]: lol oh i'm sure the numbers are endless lol
[of tight friends?]: just a handful of really tight friends. Lots of good friends though. :)
[of cd's that i own?]: Hmmmm....haven't counted in a while but somewhere around 900. I have 30 gigs of music on my computer right now. Way too much to choose from. I never know what I want to listen to.
[of scars on my body?]: I just have a couple from when I was a kid
[of things in my past that i regret?]: I don't think I really have any regrets. I've done a lot of stupid things in my life (mostly as a teenager) but I really don't regret any of it. I'm thankful for everything I've been through because I've learned from everything. I wouldn't be the person I am today otherwise.

-O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-
[i know]: a lot of useless information
[i want]: to be able to afford to move out of my parents house again
[i have]: the best friends! (INCLUDING internet friends! Even though I don't really think of them as 'internet' friends....because they are REAL friends lol)
[i wish]: we could have 3 day weekends every weekend
[i hate]: stupid people (especially stupid drivers)
[i miss]: my friends that live far away
[i fear]: losing people close to me
[i hear]: the Rent soundtrack blasting on my speakers and some coyotes outside that must have caught some dinner.
[i search]: on google! (I'll stick with Kerri's answer)
[i love]: my friends and family
[i care]: about lame things sometimes
[i always]: waste too much time on things like video games when I should be doing productive things
[i dance]: in my living room when I'm home alone and whenever I hear a good song.
[i sleep]: with my fan going. I have to have the noise or I can't sleep.
[i cry]: during sad movies
[i do not always]: want to be social. Sometimes I prefer to just stay home by myself.
[i write]: music. Or at least I try to. haha
[i confuse]: people
[i can usually be found]: at work/home/hanging out with friends
[i need]: to go back to college but I really don't want to
[wuss]: sometimes I guess
[daydreamer]: definitely.....just last week I had convinced myself I was going to move to New York City.
[brat]: I don't think I am generally speaking....but I suppose I have my streaks.
[sarcastic]: don't even know the meaning of the word
[angel]: yeah, when I was like 5
[devil]: let's just say devilish qualities
[friends]: are the best!
[shy]: only temperarily around people I've just met
[talkative]: I get that way when I'm hyper
[adventurous]: on occassion
[intelligent]: I like to think I am. lol

Concerning The Friends (You Claim To Have)-
[impacted you the most spiritually]: not sure....lots of people for different reasons I guess
[wish you saw more often]: Terry and Kerri and families, Amber and Jonathan, Kelley, Holly and all my other 'internet' friends!
[most sarcastic]: out of all my friends?? if it's not me then it's probably Paul
[wish you knew better]: probably Holly :)
[knows you best]: Paul
[best outlook on life]: Larilyn

Self-Analysis.
[a smell that makes you smile]: vanilla
[a city you'd like to visit]: New York
[a drink you order most often]: used to be Dr. Pepper......now it's Diet Coke/Pepsi
[a book you highly recommend]: I know I always say this one....but it's my favorite! Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
[the music you prefer while alone]: Broadway music. Not everybody appreciates it, so I don't bore people with it. Right now I've been obsessed with the music from Wicked (see previous blog) and the Rent soundtrack.
[your favorite film]: Trying to decide between Chicago and Rent. (I see a theme here)
[a TV show you watch regularly]: Lost. That's pretty much the only show I watch.
[you live in a(n)]: house
[your transportation]: Toyota Corolla
[your cologne or perfume]: right now it's Cherry Blossom body spray from Bath and Body Works
[under your bed or in your closet you hide]: nothing under my bed......I have all my R rated movies hidden in my closet while living in my parents house lol
[something important on your night table]: important?? I don't have much on it....my pirate skull magic 8 ball that Patty gave me, a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory mug that Hillary gave me for Christmas, a necklace that Paul gave me, hand lotion, some drugs (aleve and sinus stuff), and my gameboy.

3 Comments:

  • As in movies?? yeah, for the most part. I still have kind of a love/hate relationship with Moulin Rouge....but other than that.. ;)
    But I've always been really into broadway in general. Nothing beats seeing a live show. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:43 PM  

  • I was left "off" the list? :(

    ;)

    By Blogger Traci, at 3:09 PM  

  • that's cause I see you a bit more often then those that live in, say, Illinois and Colorado. :p

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home