the randomness that I call my life

Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween!

So since people have been asking for pictures I thought I'd post a few. But since I'm dead tired tonight I'll just post some from Halloween night. That should suffice for awhile, right?
We had sooooo much fun and I promise I will post more pictures soon.

We got to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party ON Halloween night, so it was really cool. Almost everybody there was dressed up. I hadn't dressed up since I was a kid, so it was pretty fun. Here is me in my costume......shutters and all. They only ended up lasting about an hour because they were a pain in the butt to carry around all night. I ended up ditching them in a trash can outside of Pirates. Of course then I had people trying to figure out who I was suppose to be....one CM called me Granny.



Everybody together now....."No, no, no, no Carlos! Don't tell him! Don't be chiiiken!"
Here is a group picture...minus Amber and Jonathan who were silly enough to show up without costumes ;)


Me, Leeayn, Terry and Larilyn
They had a special fireworks show. Not the best pictures, but I thought they looked cool.


The parade was freakin awesome. One of my favorite parades ever. It starts with the headless horseman racing down the street. I wasn't able to get a good picture of him though.

Dopey!

I thought these dancers were really cool. The way they moved around was kind of Thriller-esque (yes, I'm making up words as usual)
These guys were my favorite....but I didn't get the greatest pictures of them. They swing their shovels around in unison and they scrape them along the ground to create sparks. Really cool looking in person. But I mostly wanted to post this picture so you could see all the orbs!! They are everywhere! I actually got quite a few in pictures from that night. :)

Ok....that's it for tonight. I will get more up in the next couple of days.

And for those of you that care here's a quick life update:
I know I said in the last blog that I was putting moving on hold for awhile....but now I'm hopefully moving out soon with Hillary. We are looking at apartments and hopefully things will work out so we can move in the next little bit. If not I think I might have to hurt somebody or something.....it needs to be done before I go more crazy than I already am.
Work is good. Busy, but good. Still doing all 3 jobs. Yes, I'm crazy. No comment from the porch or grassy knoll needed.
Got Wicked tickets for March 24th!!!!! Woot! :) I think I'm going to need to open a seperate bank account for my Wicked fund so I can go every month while it's in L.A.
Um.....I think that's it. Aren't I exciting?
I'll leave you with one more picture....just because he's hot. I would love this picture but it was quite pricey. I'll have to settle for a picture of the picture. :)
Random quote of the day from Girl, Interrupted:
"You know, taking us for ice creams in a blizzard... makes you wonder who the real whack jobs are."

4 Comments:

  • yay pics

    By Blogger monica, at 5:35 AM  

  • Your costume rocked girl!!!

    Where did you find the great hat & pajama's? Did you mom do those for you?

    Your hair looks cute in braids.

    By Blogger Traci, at 1:59 PM  

  • LaRelle you were so cute in your costume and you're little routine cracks me up everytime I think of it! I wish I'd done the movie when you still had the shutters. Now to figure out how to get it on my blog!!! Had such a great time with you guys.

    By Blogger Terry, at 7:27 PM  

  • thanks guys. :)
    Traci, yeah, my mom made those for me. pretty cool, eh? ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home