the randomness that I call my life

Monday, August 07, 2006

Something for Amber to read ;)

Well it's been almost a month, so I guess I better update. Plus I wouldn't want to have Amber be bored more than she needs to be. lol
Nothing all that exciting going on with my life. Same old boring stuff. I'm going through my bi-monthly (or so) routine of thinking about getting a new job. I'm getting annoyed with some of the things my boss has been doing lately and I get angry when I think about it too much (which I tend to do while I'm trying to sleep) So my natural angry conclusion is that it's time to find a new job. So then I come to my senses and realize that would be stupid since I love my job and just get annoyed from time to time. So now I'm just stressing about how I'm going to approach talking to my boss about my latest aggravation. *sigh* I'll get over it.

Larilyn and I are going to see Wicked this Friday!!! WOO HOO!! I've been wanting to see it for so long I can't believe it's actually happening. And then we are going to stay up in Orange County and go to Disneyland on Saturday morning. :) Good times. (that ones for you Amber) hehe

I've been going to a lot of movies the last few weeks.....so of course next will be my obligatory movie reviews:
The Devil Wears Prada.....EVERYBODY should see this movie! It is fantastic. I cannot wait for it to come out on dvd (which will probably be in like 2 weeks, knowing the way dvds have been lately) It is very funny and I think most everybody can relate to it at some point. I loved Meryl Streep in it....I even tolerated Anne Hatheway who I normally don't really like very much. GO SEE IT!
The Lake House....good old fashioned cheesy chick flick. It was cute. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on dvd (again, in like 2 weeks). Keanu Reeves was even tolerable in it.
Pirates of the Carribean.....really? Do I really have to tell you people how I felt about this movie?? I went to the midnight showing. I've seen it a second time since then. Jack Sparrow is hot. Need I say more? Didn't think so.
Nacho Libre....if you like Napoleon Dynomite, you will most likely love this movie. I did...but I'm silly like that. And sometimes I like to wear stretchy pants. Just for fun. lol XOxxOxoOxoX
Lady in the Water....very good movie. Not really scary though. The 'creature' in it freaked me out a bit, but other than that it wasn't scary at all. It actually was really funny, which was suprising, but very nice. M. Night Shamalamadingdong strikes again. :)
I think that's it.....there might be one more, but I can't think of what it would be. Must not have been that good then.....
And speaking of movies....they are suppose to be playing The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D at the El Capitan for Halloween this year..... YAY! :)

I guess that's it for now. In a couple of days I'll post one of those fill inthe blank things that I'll steal from Kerri (who apparantly stole from others).....I'll try not to let it go another month.

I hope everybody has a great week!! :)

4 Comments:

  • I will Kerri! But by the time I get there, it probably won't be in theaters anymore.

    By Blogger Larilyn, at 2:03 PM  

  • Wow - new layout. I was confused for a second. *whistle*

    By Blogger Amber, at 2:12 PM  

  • yeah, I figured I'd change it back to normal so people wouldn't have problems commenting.
    I'm excited to see Wicked!!
    and I'll bring Prada on dvd whenever I make it out to the farm. hehe

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:34 AM  

  • Can't you guys go to Disneyland on Sunday this weekend instead, that's when I'll be there. LOL!

    Enjoy Wicked, I'm jealous!

    By Blogger Traci, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home