the randomness that I call my life

Monday, February 05, 2007

The long awaited apartment pictures

Hey all!! Ok, you all have been hounding me for pictures, so I figured it was about time I got some up. I think we are pretty much settled in at this point, but it's still kinda weird.

Here's looking into the living room from when you first walk in and then a couple more shots of the living room



Looking the other direction into the dining area. We are planning to get a fish tank to put in the big shelf of the entertainment center (that didn't fit in the living room) :o)



then looking into the kitchen



Then going into my room....yes, I was too lazy to make my bed today. Deal with it.



And, even though according to some people who shall remain nameless *cough*Hillary*cough* it's weird to take pictures of your bathroom, here's a picture of mine. Mostly because of my kickin' shower curtain that I spent $50 on. Well worth it I'm sure. Or at least I'm trying to convince myself of it. It really is pretty cool though.

And here's the really cool stuff we made. Top picture is our mail slot thing and key hanger thing. (yes, those are in fact the technical terms) And the bottom picture are just some boxes we painted yesterday for fun.



Ok....that's it for now. I should probably take some pictures of the outside too....but not gonna happen tonight since it's dark outside.
Thanks for looking. =)

12 Comments:

  • Larelle, I just love it...it's very nice!!! You guys must be thrilled. You are home!!! I love the little touches you've done. And, did you stick your shelf stuff down with earthquake putty??? LOL

    By Blogger Terry, at 6:46 PM  

  • Cute apartment LaRelley and Hillary. :-) We can't wait to visit someday SOON. :-D

    If you need some of that putty, I have some here and since I don't need it where I live now, I can send it to you. I need tornado glue instead. LOL!

    See you SOON..... Cindy (and Patrick too)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 PM  

  • Relle-y....you know, of course, that I love your apartment. I love that you got posters up in your bedroom since I was there two days ago!! BUT....I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Larilyn, at 11:56 PM  

  • Hi HIllary, i cant wait to meet you in Sept!!!!

    By Blogger Terry, at 10:31 AM  

  • Cute cute cute.. I think a few pics didn't show up for me though- It remminds me SO much of our apartment in Athens when I was in college. GOOD TIMES!! Yay!!! Have tons of fun!!

    By Blogger monica, at 1:49 PM  

  • $50 on a shower curtain?!? I guess it is pretty sweet.

    Great apartment - keep it clean!

    By Blogger Amber, at 5:37 PM  

  • Dude, I totally gave you gals a comment on your apartment yesterday and boom, I look again and it didn't show.

    I'm loving your pad!! Love the Jack touches in the living room.

    Will have to visit when I'm down visiting my parents next time, if that's ok w/ you gals!

    By Blogger Traci, at 1:42 PM  

  • Yes Traci!!! We're only like 10-15 minutes from your parents house, and it's on the way...so there will be no excuses!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:43 PM  

  • SOON!! LOL ;)

    By Blogger Traci, at 1:47 PM  

  • pushing, pushing. :o)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:49 PM  

  • Gee, i'm sorta wanting to see Hillary's bathroom!!! ;)

    By Blogger Terry, at 5:48 PM  

  • Seriously Nat??? I'm off on Monday. =)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home