the randomness that I call my life

Friday, February 02, 2007

stolen from Monica...

I love this!! It's like playing Scattergories on my blog. :-)

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


Your Name: LaRelle

1. Famous Athlete: LaDainian Tomlinson


2. 4 letter word: luck

3. Street name: L Street

4. Color: lavender

5. Animal: leopard

6. Vehicles: Land Rover

7. Tropical Locations:

8. College Majors: linguistics

9. Dairy Products:

10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: lighters

11. Boy Name: Luke

12. Girl Name: Linda

13. Movie Title: Labyrinth

15. Occupations: lawyer

16. Flowers: lillies

17. Celebrities: Lisa Kudrow

18. Magazines: Ladies Home Journal

19. U.S. Cities or State : Los Angeles

20. Pro Sports Teams: Lakers

21. Something Found in a kitchen: ladel

22. Reason for Being Late: lazy

23. Something You Throw Away: lint

24. Things You Shout: LAME!

25. Cartoon Character: Ludwig Von Drake


I promise I will be putting up pictures of the new apartment very soon!! Check back shortly! =)

3 Comments:

  • I'm patiently waiting ...

    By Blogger Amber, at 8:14 PM  

  • yeah, i'm waiting too! Although while waiting i stold the list from you and its on my blog now...

    lets get those pics up missy!!!

    By Blogger Terry, at 11:52 AM  

  • I did this one too on my blog. It was fun.

    By Blogger Traci, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home