the randomness that I call my life

Thursday, December 21, 2006

how boring am I?

So I was sitting here thinking I should post a new blog.....looking at my last few that I posted. And I thought to myself, "Good Lord, I am a boring person. Who on earth would want to read this crap?" I wish I was more creative with my blogs like Kelley. Her blogs always make me either laugh out loud or cry or sometimes both. And I don't have any cute kids to post pictures of like Traci or Natalie or Holly or Kerri or cute puppies like Terry. And everybody else's are always entertaining in one way or another. So I thought about that for a couple of minutes and then I quickly got over it. If you don't like it you don't have to read it.

here's a semi-random collection of pictures for your viewing pleasure.....


Here's my new boyfriend (haha), Chris Daughtry. He's freakin hot and he was amazing live at the Jingle Ball concert I went to. And he can seriously pull of the eyeliner well.



Here he is again, backstage at the concert with Ace Young. (also not bad looking, and pretty good live)
My cousin Josh on Thanksgiving


Josh at the beach. One of my favorite pictures!!



SISTERS!!!



Christmas decorations in New Orleans Square at Disneyland

A couple semi-decent firework pictures


The 'snow' after the fireworks and then me getting super excited about it. :o)



A closeup of the different ornaments on the ginormous Christmas tree at Disneyland



Small World Holiday
that concludes my randomness for the day
Stay classy San Diego

9 Comments:

  • I love that picture of Joshie....but I love even more that you really can't see us in the sisters picture.....and I love even MORE that gaLaHillary is in our sisters picture!!!!!!

    And now I've got that song from White Christmas stuck in my head....ha ha....

    By Blogger Larilyn, at 6:07 PM  

  • I am jealous that DL does holiday stuff for small world AND haunted mansion....lucky yall! And...I feel your boring pain (me too, me too)...and I appreciate your updates of any kind!! Especially with pictures and I personally thing YOU ROCK. So, there ya go!

    By Blogger monica, at 7:18 PM  

  • I read your blog. I never thought you were boring. I look forward to reading all my Disney buddies blogs!!

    Although "some" people need to update a little more often. LOL

    Have a great Holiday!

    By Blogger Traci, at 11:17 AM  

  • larelle I love your blog!! Dont be dissin yourself! I need to update mine....maybe next week.

    By Blogger Terry, at 5:58 PM  

  • you nerd...I didn't mean you had to get on and look at it as soon as I left your house. :p

    thanks everybody!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:56 AM  

  • This blog is sooooooo boring.

    Zzzzzzzz .....

    By Blogger Amber, at 7:24 PM  

  • Ha ha ha - kidding.

    I always loved New Orleans Square during Christmas time.

    By Blogger Amber, at 7:24 PM  

  • those are fantastic pictures! I love the beach one, I have a few of Mitchel similar to that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

  • I just realized that you said, "STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO". ROFL!!!

    By Blogger Amber, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home