the randomness that I call my life

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Anybody wanna move to Fiji??

So I've decided I'm going to start contacting none other than Mr. Johnny Depp and trying to convince him to let me be the 'caretaker' of his island in the south pacific while he is not staying there. Surely he needs somebody to trim the palm trees and tame the wild boar, right?? And what better person could there be than his number one fan. I mean, he could trust me....I'm not a freaky fan. (no comments from the peanut gallery) All I would need is a little hut and for food/supplies/rum/people magazines/whatever to be dropped off every few months. That's not too much to ask for, right??
And when that plan doesn't really work (I'm not an optimist) I'm going to just pack up and move to Fiji. Seems like a nice place. Not too crowded. Definitely no traffic. I hate traffic. I feel like I sat in traffic almost all day today. That would be my main complaint about living in southern California. Traffic is the most horrible thing ever. Seriously. The only thing I can think of that I'd rather not do than sit in traffic is to sit in a room full of spiders. But on some days I might pick the spiders.

Grammy's are on tonight! Woo hoo! Although a new Lost episode is on right in the middle...so I'll be switching....but I'm still excited.
Speaking of music....two songs I'm obsessed with right now are "Beautiful" by James Blunt and "In Over My Head" by The Fray. Check it out...good stuff.

4 Comments:

  • Since it's probably not really possible for one person to both trim the palm trees and tame the wild boar, I think you should tell Mr. Depp that he needs 2 people at that there island. I'm sure you and I would make a stunning caretaking team. :)

    By Blogger Holly, at 11:46 PM  

  • sounds like a plan. :)
    My friend Patty is coming too. But I'm sure the island is big enough for three of us.
    I'm thinking the island life is really what I want, so if Johnny says no I'll send a letter to Mr. Gibson and see if he needs help. ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:43 AM  

  • What!? But it's an island!

    By Blogger Holly, at 8:36 AM  

  • If it was Oahu they would be there. :p
    But if it was Johnny Depp's island, he's bound to show up eventually. he he

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home