the randomness that I call my life

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

People are requesting updates......

I keep thinking I need to post a new blog.....and then I get to the computer and am too lazy to type anything up. But I guess it's about freakin time I do.

So I guess the biggest thing that's happened in the last couple months is my younger brother coming home. He was on a mormon mission for two years in Eugene, Oregon. We didn't see him or really talk to him that entire time. Just got an e-mail once a week and an occasional letter. It's been a little weird having him back but it's been great. We had quite the full house with all the family here when he first got back, but everything's quieted down now.
While all the family was here we all went to Disneyland. It was a combined Devin coming home/Grandma's birthday trip to "The Club" I think the final ressies were for like 16 people or something. I didn't go to "The Club" though....I volunteered to save myself some money and more importantly 'baby-sit' the younger kids while everybody else was there. It was soooooo much fun...probably one of the best days of my life. It was my cousin Joshua's second time there and he did so well. We doubled the amount of rides he would go on. Although the "Lelepant" (Dumbo) and "The Peacups" (teacups) and "Horses" (Carousel....where he will only sit on the bench) were the staples of the day, he did branch out and do Storybook Land, the Train 3/4's of the way around (not the dinosaur section) and the Monorail. We also did Casey Jr a few times...but he had done that last time. We tried Monsters Inc, but that was a mistake. He doesn't do dark well at all. We hoped he would like it since it is his favorite movie....and actually he didn't freak out as much as he could have or would have the last time he went, so it was ok.
When I load my pictures maybe I'll post a couple.

Ummm......I've been obsessed with the newest Madonna cd for the last couple of months. It's FANTASTIC! If you like electronica/dance music you should run and get it right now. I'll wait......
Ok, are you back?? It's great, right?
(i'm so lame)

Anyway.....not much else going on....Paul and I are deejaying a Valentine's dance in a couple weeks. Well, hopefully. It was on the 15th, but then I got a message they changed it to Valentine's Day. Paul had already arranged to take the 15th off work. Don't know if he can change or not. I'm kinda annoyed they waited till the last minute to do that. So annoyed that I might say 'sorry, it's valentine's day and I don't really want to be working'. but of course I wouldn't say that because then they wouldn't have anybody and I'm not that mean. Usually.

Lost is a re-run tonight. Poo on abc.

I need Starbucks.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home