the randomness that I call my life

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Wowser

It has been an incredibly long time since I blogged. Probably because my life has been pretty boring since the car accident :o)
But anyways....I suppose I should update everybody

Still going through treatments for my back....going to the chiropractor a couple times a week to get 'electrocuted' and been regularly seeing a neurosurgeon.
My parents got me a recumbent exercise bike for Christmas which is fantabulistical! I love it. Been doing about 45 minutes a day on it...trying to get up to an hour. And it has video games integrated into it because my parents don't know me at all...they must think I'm a big nerd or something. Oh wait..... :o) But I really think it's helping out a lot. It's definitely helping as far as my stamina. I'm able to do more for longer without being in more pain. Which, as you can imagine, has been very nice. Not that I'm really close to feeling 'normal' but slowly heading in that direction is a big step for me.
My lawyer (who is a major douche and I can't stand him) actually started to listen to me as of last week, so that's good. He was supposed to be submitting a 'demand package' to the other lady's insurance company. We are guessing she doesn't have much coverage seeing as how she was a high risk carrier and had a suspended license...so after that we will more than likely have to go through my own insurance which will take some time.
So.....it's just a super slow process. But a little improvement here and there makes me not go completely crazy. Well....you know what I mean.
Been trying to keep busy though.....going to a lot of broadway shows and trying to spend time with friends. My latest obsession:

Mary Poppins

If you get a chance to go see the broadway show....just do it. (Holly...it's in Denver right now...GO) I may even offer to reimburse you for your tickets if you go and don't enjoy it. I don't really see how that would even be feasible. It is fantastic. My favorite show hands down. Yes, more than Wicked and more than Rent. My uncle had some tickets he wasn't able to use due to not getting time of work, so Paul and I got to go. They were pretty much the best seats ever....dead center of the orchestra. Awesomeness.

And here's a couple pictures from Paul's birthday a couple weeks ago. We went to Disneyland to see the fireworks...even though it was raining. And it was still a lot of fun =)





















1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home