the randomness that I call my life

Thursday, May 31, 2007

as promised...

Ok, sorry it took me a few days longer than promised, but here are some more wedding pictures =)
And yes, I have a TON....So get settled :o)

First, here's more of the setting up process and then what everything looked like when it was finished:

Devin and Heather


Devin, Heather's dad Shawn and my dad

One of my favorite pictures EVER!!! My brother Braden and my dad. Awwwwww =)


Grandad supervising ;)


setting up lights in the trees


Part of the driveway where some of the tables were set up


The cake
The yard














I love this picture of Heather getting ready =)


Devin getting ready



Hillary and Braden being weird and smelling their flowers haha



I took this picture from the upstairs window and I hate that it is so dark, but I love it. All the tables had just been taken down and Devin and Heather were dancing in the driveway.


Heather and her mom, Marilyn


Me and Heather


Me and Braden


Me and Grandma =)


Me and Larilyn


Me and Aaron and Noel (for those of you with short term memory problems, they are my old roommates) :o)


Mom and Dad

Me and Dad


Me and Devin



Devin and Heather opening gifts



Larilyn and Heather showing their sisterly love



And then here's a couple of family pictures....minus me :(.....from the actual wedding day


siblings =)



And then one more of Devin and Heather.....or as they have been called lately HEAVIN :o)


congrats if you made it through all those. haha

7 Comments:

  • 1. Awesome party, everything looked beautiful!! What a lot of work though, looks worth it.

    2. When I see Devin & Heather.. I see Devin Hester. lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM  

  • That looks beautiful, I agree. I am calling you ladies to do my party planning! Love the lights @ night! Cute family, sad you aren't in the picture with all your family, you both look great, that last picture they look so sweet and happy. Yay for pictures

    By Blogger monica, at 5:34 PM  

  • I'm so proud of everyone! We worked our booties off and it looks great! And I must say that Mom and Dad had two superb photographers *ooooooooo*
    Nice display, LaRelle. You showed it all! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

  • wow, really great pics. You guys did an awesome job, the tables really looked nice!!! A lovely night for sure. Tell mom and dad congrats on their new family member.

    By Blogger Terry, at 7:14 PM  

  • Wow so pretty, I like the "Heavin" nickname, to cute, they look so happy. Aww I mis your parents. They are so cool! Tell them we say Hi!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

  • Congrats again to Devin & Heather and to you and your family for the new family member. Beautiful photos and of course your parents house is a beautiful location for a party.

    You all look great and good job on everything.

    By Blogger Traci, at 9:48 AM  

  • Wow, how did I miss these? You guys did an amazing job! It looks like it was incredible! They look so happy. Awww...I love a good wedding!

    By Blogger Joanne, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home