the randomness that I call my life

Monday, July 09, 2007

5 Favorites

Ok, I'm totally ripping this off from the morning radio show I listen to, but I just thought it was a great idea. I wanted to share my 5 favorite things right now in my life. =)

not in any particular order.......

1. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
who would have thought I'd have some sort of makeup item on MY favorites list :o) But that's why I like it, it's not too over the top for me.

2. Sara Bareilles cd: Little Voice
my favorite new artist. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cd. It just came out last week. I downloaded the single, 'Love Song', a couple of weeks ago and loved it....then downloaded the cd when it came out last Tuesday. Already had tickets to go see Rocco DeLuca and The Burden this weekend and found out on Friday that she was opening up for them. Talk about freaking out. Because I did. And she's awesome live. You can preview the songs on itunes. I think I downloaded the whole album for like $7.00 or something. Not bad.

3. Harold and Maude
A great movie. I used to watch it all the time and hadn't in a few years. Pulled it out the other night and forgot how great it was. Dark, twisted humor......if you like that sort of thing and haven't seen this cult classic you should netflix it.

4. Ebay
I LOVE ebay. Since I've been losing weight it can be very expensive to have to keep buying clothes in smaller sizes all the time. It's great that I can buy clothes on there for cheap. I've gotten some great pairs of jeans on there for between $5 and $20. My favorite pair....soon to not be because they are getting too big....I got for like $12.

5. Hillary!!!
It's great to have a best friend that puts up with all your crap all the time. She's the best and I love her!! Sisters forever!!! =)


And just to reward you for sticking it out.....here's a few pictures from the last few weeks, including camping pictures and whatever...


A cool pic of our tent (that us girls put up all by ourselves I might add)



a few pics from the area we camped at. It was called Snow Canyon. And I wish it had been snowing....would have preferred that over the 112 degree weather I think :o)


Didn't see a single turtle while we were there.....

it made me sad.....


The puppy was sad too. ;)


SISTERS!!!!!!!!! minus Larilyn =(



even though it's super dark....it's funny because it looks like there is a light bulb above my head. Since I'm always getting so many good ideas, you know. :o)

Me and Jenna!!


me and Paisley :)


Getting ready to brave Disneyland on 4th of July.....which apparantly isn't that big of a deal. It was pretty empty around there....especially for a holiday.


Getting ready for Rocco DeLuca and the Burden!!! =)



Ok....that's it for now. Random movie quote of the day from Harold and Maude:

"My body is the earth, but my head is in the stars." Who said that, Harold?
"I don't know."
"Well, I suppose I did, then."

5 Comments:

  • Thanks, Sister! I heart you too!!! It's not hard to put up with someone when they put up with you as well! :) And just so you know, I believe I will be doing a favorite 5 things list in the near future as well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

  • Ok, who are the cutest chicks in the world? L & H!

    By Blogger Traci, at 9:59 AM  

  • OMG, Harold and Maude...totally funny/ewww movie!!!! Gonna have to get a copy. So were their snakes and scorpions out there while camping?

    By Blogger Terry, at 1:13 PM  

  • It looks like you guys are camping in the middle of nowhere. Spooky!

    -Amber :0)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 PM  

  • LOVE the tent pic!

    By Blogger monica, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home