the randomness that I call my life

Friday, July 20, 2007

A,B,C's of my randomness

A
• Are you available?: depends on who's asking :o)
• What is your age?: 27
• What annoys you?: stupid people

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy?: BILLY HILL!!! and the Hillbillies, of course
• When is your birthday?: May 11th
• Who is your best friend?: Hillary

C
• What's your favorite candy?: reeses cups
• Crush?: eh.....
• When was the last time you cried?: earlier today

D
• Do you daydream?: too much I think
• What's your favorite kind of dog?: Paisley =)
• What day of the week is it?: Friday

E
• How do you like your eggs?: over easy
• Have you ever been in the emergency room?: yes
• Have you ever pet an elephant? can't recall such things

F
• Do you use fly swatters?: I have before....but not really a regular occurance.
• Have you ever used a foghorn?: No
• Is there a fan in your room?: yes

G
• Do you chew gum?: yes....I always have Orbitz gum with me
• Do you like gory movies?: not really
• Favorite board game?: not really a "board" game, but Apples to Apples

H
• How are you?: pretty good.....tired
• What's your height?: 5'9" or so
• What color is your hair?: brown

I
• What’s your favorite ice cream? vanilla
• Have you ever ice skated?: yes......but not well
• Ever been in an igloo?: no

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean?: buttered popcorn jelly bellies
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: yes.....arrrrrrrrrrrrutabega :o)
• Do you wear jewelry?: yes

K
• Ever been kayaking?: no
• Have you ever flown a kite? yes
• Do you think kangaroos are cute?: sure

L
• Lions or tigers?: ligers
• Do you like black licorice?: no way
• What are you listening to right now?: the fan, my pager going off and "The Night of the Dancing Flame" by Roisin Murphy

M
• Favorite movie as a kid?: had lots.....I'll say Labyrinth
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw?: yeah, the last time I climbed a mountain ????????
• Favorite store at the mall?: Hot Topic, Bath and Body Works and Disney Store

N
• Do you have a nickname?: yes, many
• What’s your favorite number?: 13
• Do you prefer night or day?: night

O
• What's your one wish?: to be independently wealthy
• Only child?: no
• Do you like the color orange?: yes

P
• What are you most paranoid about?: losing people close to me
• Piercing?: yes
• You know anyone named Penelope?: that's one of my Starbuck's names. :o)

Q
• Are you quick to judge people?: yes....I'm really bad about that
• Do you like Quaker Oats? sometimes
• Know anyone that makes quilts?: yes

R
• Do you think you're always right?: no
• Do you watch reality TV?: a couple of shows....but I'm certainly no 'junkie' like some people I know :o)
• Reason to cry?: ???? what is a reason I have right now? what is a reason I think is good? I don't get it.

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain?: depends. I hate it when it rains on work days because then I have to be creative with what I do with my group at work. We spend a lot of time outside. If it's a weekend sometimes it's nice to have a rainy day
• Do you like snow?: I like looking at it and being in it for short periods of time. I HATE living in it
• What’s your favorite season?: Fall

T
• What time is it?: 11:30 pm
• What time did you wake up?: 6:30am.....half an hour late
• Who did you last text?: Jenna

U
• Can you ride a unicycle?: never tried....maybe I'd surprise myself
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow?: yes
• How many uncles do you have?: 6...well, 7 if you count Uncle Craig :o)

V
• What's the worst vegetable?: lima beans
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: yes
• Ever considered being vegan?: not really

W
• What's your worst habit?: judging people
• Ever been inside a windmill?: don't think so
• Ever been whale watching?: no, but I want to!

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray?: yes
• Ever used a Xerox machine?: yes
• Play the xylophone?: yes....in drumline

Y
• Do you like the color yellow?: yes
• What year were you born in?: 1980
• Do you yell when you're angry?: sometimes....but mostly just at stupid drivers

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? sure
• What's your zodiac sign?: Taurus
• When was the last time you went to the zoo?: a couple of years ago.

3 Comments:

  • Funny.

    I love how it asks about Penelope, what are the odds?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 AM  

  • Man! All of your medical answers are different than they would have been six months ago! Crazy!

    By the way, what is a pirates favorite vegetable? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

  • Oh yeah - I'm totally stealing this!

    By Blogger Amber, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home