the randomness that I call my life

Thursday, December 20, 2007

2007

Or more appropriately....2007? Where did you go?
I mean seriously, I know they say that the older you get, the faster time goes....but come on! This is ridiculous. It doesn't seem even a little bit like Christmas to me yet. I think because in my brain it was just last Christmas. Of course it doesn't help that stores these days put out Christmas stuff the day after Valentine's Day, so it's easy to get confused. And yes, that means I still have shopping to do. :o)
So this year has been an interesting one for me. I've had a lot of ups and downs emotionally...unfortunately mostly downs. And I've had a lot of health issues....but things seem to be slowly getting better. Especially now that I'm finally getting over my almost two month battle with strep throat/tonisilitis. ;)
Since surveys seem to be the way to go lately, I'll share this one that a friend posted on myspace:

* How old did you turn this year? 27
*What was your favorite day or event this year? Squishie Girl's Weekend!!!!
*What was your least favorite day or event of the year? Hmmmmm......I guess I'll say the week of the fires
*What was the craziest thing you did this year? lol probably making out with a stranger :o)
*What was the stupidest thing you did this year? I don't think I did anything overly stupid....I might have to get back to you on that one
*Who were you most thankful for this year? My family....including Hillary :)
*Did you quit your job or get a new job this year? Yes...I quit after almost 8 years at TERI. I didn't really get a 'new' job per say....but I did work for Hillary's boss for a few weekends at one of their offices.
*Did you move this year? Yes! Moved into this apartment with Hillary in January. Man....has it really been almost a year?
*Did you make any extravagant purchases this year? I don't think I did.
*Something you did this year that you are very proud of? Um....Losing another 60 pounds to put the grand total around 150 pounds :)
*Something you did that you are not proud of? no comment....so yes, there is something, but I won't elaborate :p
*Did you lose somebody close to you this year? No, thankfully
*Do you have any goals for the next year? I want to get back on track on my diet and finish losing the last 60 pounds I want to lose

And then here are some of my favorite pictures from this year:

Larilyn and Jenna with our cousin Josh at our brother's wedding

Hillary and Tigger....I don't think this one needs any more captions than it's already had before :o)


Terry and Leeayn reading and studying the new rules at 'The Club'. How many things are wrong with that sentence?? lol


What happens when the fire alarm goes off at the hotel at 6 in the morning? Kumbaya singing and trust falls. :o)

Illinois!!!

This guy was standing outside of Disneyland with a sign asking for a free ticket. He told me he's gotten into like a dozen broadway shows in New York this way. I wonder if he ever got in? lol



Dad counting the money at Club 33. lol


Hillary doing laundry

SISTERS!!!

Me and dad at my brother's wedding reception


Braden sleeping with the trash. (it's quite comfortable, you know)


Braden and my dad. This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. =)

Devin and Heather goofing off on their wedding day


When Hillary ripped her pants in the Starbucks parking lot on the way to Disneyland



Hillary and her little brother Brian =)



Jenna, Hillary and I camping in 115 degree weather in Utah


I love this picture of myself. That doesn't happen very often so it's definitely going on here. =p

2 Comments:

  • Great, great update RaLelle!!! And oh my, i feel so honored to be in so many pics...i think!!! I love the shot of you four girls, you look terrific there. The last of the pics were just red X's though, fix that will ya girl!!! Good update, thanks!!!

    By Blogger Terry, at 6:08 PM  

  • Great update L!

    2007 has flown by. I can't believe Dex will be 4 in 5 days!!

    By Blogger Traci, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home