the randomness that I call my life

Monday, March 26, 2007

WICKED DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just have to say that I have once again confirmed that Wicked is my most favorite thing in the whole world. I'm thinking it's safe to say that I'd pretty much give up anything else to go see Wicked. Seriously.
I was really excited to go, but nervous at the same time because I was really afraid they cast wasn't going to be as good as my favorite cast. They were, in fact, just as good....and it was really cool and very interesting to see how they interpretted the characters differently.
So if you live in southern California, or if you just plan to visit sometime in the near future (hint, hint: Kerri, Terry, Emmy, Monica, etc) you must go see it!!! I know we will definitely be seeing it a few more times while it's here. =)
And now for the pictures that you all requested......



modeling my awesome new Wicked shirt:


and then just a couple of random pictures for ya:


Random movie quote for the day, from Fight Club:
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

12 Comments:

  • I love fight club quotes,

    I LOVE Larilyns hair! And LaRelle, You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!

    and I must say, just so she doesn't feel left out, Hilary you look damn cute as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

  • how cute are you guys....never seen fight club...wishing i could be there to see wicked with you....knowing andy would never go....eventually i'll make it out there, though not in time for wicked....keep the updates coming....lovin larilyn's hair and thinking i should go get mine cut again instead of growing out for putting in a summer pony tail...kicking my butt for not sticking with weight loss like larelle and wondering when i'll get to meet the three musketeers...(sp)

    By Blogger monica, at 5:14 PM  

  • Larelle, i am speechless, you look incredible!!!! John told me to tell you he was so proud of you too. Wonderful job, just awesome!!!

    By Blogger Terry, at 5:48 PM  

  • HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! THIS ISN'T LARELLE! THIS IS HILLARY! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! THANKS KERRI! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU EITHER MONICA! :) AND TERRY, YOU'RE JUST GREAT!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:39 PM  

  • *whistle* Those black pants are hot!

    And I love the argyle sweater!!! Love it! I must borrow it!

    -Amber :0)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 PM  

  • Side note - Monica - you want the summer pony tail. The back of your neck will thank you.

    Although L2 is pretty darn cute . . .

    -Amber :0)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM  

  • so everyone's looking amazing....and i just cried my eyes out!!! i miss you guys so much and larelle oh my goodness you look so good!!! wow!! remember how i always say you look HAWT!!

    By Blogger Jenna Lenna, at 9:32 PM  

  • Okay, I look funny in that picture....I don't know how I'm standing exactly....and how Hillary and I are leaning into each other.....I just look weird.

    Missing galaJenna.....

    By Blogger Larilyn, at 12:04 AM  

  • Wow you all look great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

  • Ok now it's really Hillary. Larilyn I like that picture! Cause when none of us looked like we liked eachother you commented and I did the only thing appropriate... I hung off of you! :) Too much fun! And LaRelle, I love the Pinocchio picture. Now can I go wash my hands? They've been in the mouth of a duck... more than once.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

  • You guys look HOT!!! I'm seeing Wicked again in July! I can't wait!

    By Blogger Traci, at 9:37 AM  

  • Fun photos! You guys look great!

    By Blogger Joanne, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home